Book now your holiday home with Villa for You!
Are you looking forward to planning your summer holiday or winter holiday, which you had to miss, and book for the next winter sports season?
At the moment, renting a private holiday home is more popular than ever. Choose the luxury and comfort of a holiday home with its own bathroom(s)/bedroom(s)/living area and kitchen. Enjoy your own space and the surroundings without the hustle and bustle. Travel by car to provide yourself with all the freedom and convenience during your holiday. Do you want to go on holiday safe and sound? Then stay in a Villa for You!
But what if your holiday has to be cancelled because of Corona, will you get your money back? Don't worry, you can book with confidence because we will refund your money if you cannot travel because of Corona. Book now safely, securely and without any concerns at Villa for You and the fun can begin!
Does the Corona Money-Back Guarantee also apply to future summer and winter bookings?
Yes, this guarantee applies to both seasons so you can book without any concerns.
You simply get your money back, we don't make a fuss about that!
How does it work?
• 2 weeks before arrival we assess the travel situation. If it appears that in the 2 weeks before arrival new measures will be taken, we will wait for the official announcement. We have chosen for a standard of 2 weeks before arrival, because the situation is very unstable at the moment.
• We will refund your money in the event of a ban on entering the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
• If we are going to rebook your holiday in another period, we will ensure that the amount already paid (in advance) is transferred to the new booking. Possible settlements will also take place immediately.
• If we have to cancel your holiday, you will receive your money back on your account within one week.
So you can book your holiday with us without worries. In case Villa for You can deliver the holiday but you want to cancel, the standard cancellation conditions apply.
• For each every guest, not having a 'Corona passport' (European digital COVID certificate)at the moment this is required to travel to the concerning destination or to stay in the holiday home, is not a valid reason to cancel free of charge.
• Despite the Corona passport, each country remains responsible for setting its own entry requirements and rules, which are not standardised at EU level. This means that in addition to the Corona passport, additional rules may apply to your stay, such as the validity period of your vaccination or the requirement for an additional (booster) vaccination. These extra rules are also not a valid reason for cancelling your stay free of charge.
• Quarantine measures are also not a valid reason to cancel free of charge. Villa for You states (based on the information currently available) that it is possible for everyone to meet the requirements for travelling.
Villa for You is not responsible for unavoidable or extraordinary circumstances before or during your booked holiday period as a result of (adjusted) Corona measures, unless these measures are about a ban on entry in the region where the holiday home you have booked is located.
you will find a website that can provide you with more information on the current measures. Villa for You cannot be held responsible for the information displayed on this website.
How can you increase travel security?
Even in your private life unexpected circumstances can occur that force you to cancel your holiday. This may have to do with corona. Think of you or one of the other guests gets corona? In order to increase the security for yourself, you can take out cancellation insurance. If you want to take out a cancellation insurance, do this within 7 days after booking!
The health of our guests is always paramount. As a travel organisation, we therefore closely follow the recommendations of the RIVM and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. These are leading for us. We work closely with our local partners in the various countries and regions to keep abreast of the current situation regarding measures to combat the Corona virus. In order to guarantee a safe and carefree holiday, the holiday homes have been prepared according to the current safety and hygiene standards. However, we also expect our guests and house owners themselves to carefully observe and respect the latest advice and measures, and of course we will provide all the service and support that is required.
This Corona Money-Back Guarantee applies to your travel contract in addition to our general terms and conditions for guests. In the event of a contradiction, this guarantee applies and not the relevant provision in the general terms and conditions